Mental Health Links
The following links are listed to provide you with additional online mental health care information. The following is not meant to be a comprehensive list, nor is it an endorsement of the content of the sites.
Associations & Institutes
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- American Counseling Association
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Psychological Association
- American Psychological Society
- Center for Mental Health Services
- Mental Health America
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Mental Health Association
- National Sleep Foundation
- National Women’s Health Resource Center
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Suicide Awareness and Hotlines
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- DrugWatch.com provides up-to-date information about prescription and over-the-counter medications, including details about associated side effects.
- Drugalert.org is a comprehensive database with information and news alerts about potentially dangerous drugs currently on the market or previously available worldwide.